I completely missed that there was probably a smiley face on the side of the pineapple. I couldn't resist a drink in a fruit.
My toes are on the internet, not sure how I feel about that. :|
And more delicious drinks made with fresh fruit. Yum!
We are back but it was very lovely. We haven't ever taken a trip so nice sans children. It was nice, but I was ready to get back to my babies.
And just a reminder, you have until Wednesday to enter my giveaway to win a Jelly Roll of Folk Holiday by Gina Martin. And don't forget to visit the other stops on the blog hop for more chances at winning.
- July 23rd Becca Bryan www.bryanhousequilts.com
- July 24th Hilary Smith www.youngtexanmama.com
- July 25th Sally Keller www.sallysangelworks.typepad.com
- July 28th Donna Shervington www.donnaleeq.blogspot.com
- July 29th Brooke Sellmann http://www.sillymamaquilts.com
- July 30th Gina Martin www.patternandhue.com
- July 31st Prize Drawings